How to make this simple crochet 3D flower to use in creative crafts. Continue reading to see the pattern and technique for this gorgeous flower.
FLOWER CROCHET 3D
This simple crochet 3D flower is done in three rounds and has ruffed edges thanks to a variant on hyperbolic crochet.
This design appears to be complex, but following this instruction will make it extremely simple. Crochet flower designs are ideal for a wide range of crafts, including hats and shoes.
This simple crochet 3D flower may be used as coasters for tables or as an appliqué for hats, sweaters, and blankets.
Crochet and knitting supplies include:
Lion Brand Yarn, Clover Crochet Hook, Interchangeable Knitting Needles, Clover Needle Set, Clover Lock Ring Markers, Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors, Knitting Blocking Mats, and this wonderful Handheld Steamer.
You will need a 1.75 mm crochet hook and lace weight yarn to make this easy crochet 3d flower.
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Sc = single crochet
- Dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- Hdc stands for half double crochet.
- Magic ring, ch3 (counts as first dc), 15 dc into ring, sl st to top of ch3 at start of round, fasten off. [16 stitching]
- Change colors, put yarn in any stitch from previous round, draw up a loop, ch3 (counts as initial dc), ch3, dc in same stitch, *ch3, skip next stitch, dc in next stitch, ch3, dc in same stitch*, repeat * for 6 times more, ch3, sl st to top of ch3 at beginning of round
- Ch3 (counts as first dc), 7dc in the first dc, **(*6dc across next vertical dc from previous round, sc in the skipped stitch in step 2, skip next ch-3 space, 6dc across next vertical dc from previous round**, 8dc in the next ch-3 space*), repeat * for 6 more times, repeat ** for one more time, sl st to the top of ch3 at
- Leaves: with green color, insert yarn in any skipped ch-3 space from step 2, pull up a loop, (sc, ch1, 3dc, 1tr, ch3, sl st to third ch from hook, 1tr, 3dc, ch1, sc) in the same space, *ch3, (sc, ch1, 3dc, 1tr, ch3, sl st to third ch from hook, 1tr, 3dc, ch1, sc) in the next space*, repeat * for 6 more times, ch3, sl st to the first sc at the beginning of the round, fasten off.
Video Crochet 3D Flower Beautiful
Follow Knitchet.com on your favorite social media sites: Facebook , Pinterest , Youtube , Twitter and subscribe to the Newsletter so you don’t miss anything!