This crochet granny square blanket tutorial is simple to do and includes detailed step by step. The fabric’s final appearance is denser and thicker.
CROCHET GRANNY SQUARE BLANKET
Crochet granny square blankets have stolen our hearts. They evoke pleasant memories associated with traditional crochet crafts.
The crochet granny square blanket is quite simple to make, and the finished product has an ancient and dense texture to it. Making granny blankets is a simple and enjoyable craft.
This crochet granny square blanket is one-of-a-kind since it is not made up of little granny squares that are stitched together afterwards to form a blanket.
The knitting supplies you need to prepare are:
- Lion Brand Yarn,
- Clover Crochet Hook,
- Interchangeable Knitting Needles,
- Clover Needle Set,
- Clover Key Ring Markers,
- Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors,
- Blocking Mat for Knitting
- And this amazing Handheld Steamer.
Materials and instruction
This amazing crochet granny square blanket is made out of triangles that are nestled together. This pattern offers the granny blanket a subtle, soft, and contemporary appearance.
This pattern calls for acrylic yarn in white, black, blue, and pink. The crochet hook will be 3.5 mm in size.
Crochet Granny Square Blanket Pattern
- First, make a magic ring and a chain of 5 with white yarn. Insert the yarn into the first chain stitch.
- Remember that granny squares are made up of a series of double crochet stitches.
- Each group comprises three double crochet stitches side by side.
- Crochet 2 double crochet stitches in the base of your chain 3 once it is complete. You’ll obtain your first dc cluster this way.
- Repeat the method until you have 4 double crochet clusters.
- Close the round by slip stitching to the top of chain 3. Your first granny square round is complete.
- Your first granny square round is complete.
- It’s time to change the color. Make a chain multicolor cake with the grey yarn and begin chain 3. Then, into the base of the first cluster, do two double crochets. Make chain 4 now. You’ll see that the stitches are rising by one every time we go.
- Make two more rounds, one with pink yarn and the other with black yarn.
- Your very first granny square patch is finished. Make two clusters of double crochet on top of this patch. Finally, you will have three dc clusters. Continue the pattern on top of the previously created clusters.
- Another intriguing aspect of this crochet blanket is how rapidly it comes together and how soon you learn the methods.
Video Crochet Granny Square Blanket
#crochetblanket #easycrochet #blanket #crochettutorial #simplecrochet