Follow this simple method to make a one-of-a-kind crochet heart keychain. This lovely accessory may be made in a matter of hours.
THE HEART KEYCHAIN IN CROCHET
If you’re looking for something quick to make as a gift, you’ve come to the correct place. To complete this charming crochet heart keychain, simply follow the pattern. This crochet keychain was created by crocheting a simple heart with a simple border and attaching a tassel to the heart’s base.
Crochet and knitting supplies are ready :
Lion Brand Yarn, Clover Crochet Hook, Interchangeable Knitting Needles, Clover Needle Set, Clover Lock Ring Markers, Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors, Knitting Blocking Mats, and this wonderful Handheld Steamer
To make this pattern, you will need a 4 mm crochet hook, any sport weight yarn, and a ring.
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Tr = treble crochet
- Dc = double crochet
- Sl st = Slip Stitch
- st = stitch
Crochet Heart Keychain Pattern
- Using two strands of yarn, make a slip knot, ch6, sl st to first ch to form a ring, ch4.
- 4tr, 4dc, ch1, tr, ch1, 4dc, 4tr), ch3, sl st into the ring
- Sl st to the next ch-4 space, ch1, sl st in the same space, ch1, sl st in the same space, *ch1, sl st in the next st*, repeat * until you reach the ch-1 space, ch1, sl st in the next ch-1 space, ch1, sl st in the next ch-1 space, repeat * until you reach the last
- Tie off, leaving a lengthy tail.
- Cut 12 pieces of 35cm length yarn, insert the strands in the needle, run the needle through the base of the heart, cut another 2 pieces of yarn, wrap one of them 2cm down and tie, secure them, fasten off. Trim the ends evenly.
- Using the long tail left over and the tapestry needle, insert the tapestry needle on the wrong side, leaving a loop to insert the ring into.