Make this beautiful crochet lace flower motif to give your home a fashionable and charming appeal. One of the best things about crochet is that you can make beautiful, usable products even if you’re a beginner.
CROCHET LACE FLOWER MOTIF
This crochet lace flower motif employs a relatively simple stitch, such as single and double crochet, and it is easier to produce than it appears. Crochet a few floral motifs in various colors to produce a table runner for your dining table.
Please read for the crochet lace blossom motif design and technique.
Crochet and knitting supplies include:
Lion Brand Yarn, Clover Crochet Hook, Interchangeable Knitting Needles, Clover Needle Set, Clover Lock Ring Markers, Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors, Knitting Blocking Mats, and this wonderful Handheld Steamer.
To make this design, you will need a 1.25 mm crochet hook and any lace weight yarn.
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Sc = single crochet
- Dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- Hdc stands for half double crochet.
Croched Lace Flower Motif Pattern
- Tie a slip knot, chain 10, then slip stitch to the first chain to form a ring.
- Chain 1 (does not count as initial sc), 16 sc into ring, sl st to first sc in round to connect.
- Ch7, dc in next st, ch2, *dc in next st, ch2*, repeat * across the circle, sl st to the 5th ch of the initial ch7 to connect.
- Ch1, *3sc in next ch-2 space*, repeat * throughout round, sl st to first sc in round to connect.
- Ch30, sc in next st, *ch30, sc in next st*, repeat * across round, sl st to first ch of the starting ch30 to connect
- Ch15, insert hook into the next four ch-30 spaces, sc across them, 7sc in the same place, *ch6, sc across the next four ch-30 spaces, 7sc in the same space*, repeat * across the row. round, ch3, dc in first sc of round (to make ch-6 space).
- Sc in the same space as before, ch1, dc in the next sc from the previous round, *ch3, sl st to 3rd ch from hook, ch1, dc in the next sc from the previous round*, repeat * 4 times more, ch3, sl st to 3rd ch from hook, ch1, **sc in the next ch-6 space, ch1, dc in the first sc of
- Fasten off and weave in all the ends.
Video Crochet Lace Flower Motif