Make a cute, cute and trendy pair of knitting baby shoes to welcome your little one into the world. The tutorial is quite easy and you just need to follow all the steps to complete this baby shoe.
KNITTING BABY SHOES
In making these crochet baby shoes, it is made by knitting a rectangular piece then folding it in half and sewing the sides and bottom together.
Baby shoe knitting supplies:
- Lion Brand Yarn,
- Clover Crochet Hook,
- Interchangeable Knitting Needles,
- Clover Needle Set,
- Clover Key Ring Markers,
- Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors,
- This amazing Blocking Mat for Knitting and Handheld Steamer.
To make this pattern, you will need a 2.5 mm crochet hook, and Dk weight yarn.
- Chain = Ch
- Single knit = sc
- Double knitting = Dc
- Slip stitch = sl st
- Stitch = st
- Half double crochet = Hdc
Baby Shoe Knitting Pattern
- Slip knots, start with double the foot size, so here we will have a foot length of 10cm, so we will start with ch50 (20 cm).
- Hdc in second ch of hook, hdc in next chain, hdc in chain, ch2, turn.
hdc cross line, ch2, rotate.
- Repeat the previous row until it reaches a height of 5.5 cm, ch1, rotate.
- Divide the piece into 3 parts, place the marker after 10, skip the 30, and place another stitch marker.
- Sl st across until reaching first marker place, ch4, skip next st, dc in next st, *ch1, skip next st, dc in next st*, repeat * cross until reaching second marker place, ch1, turn .
- Sc in first ch-1 space, sc in next dc, *sc in next ch-1 space, sc in next dc*, repeat * across rows, ch1, rotate.
- Sc in rows, fasten, leaving a long tail for sewing.
- Fold the piece in half, sew on the sides of the previous 3 rows, and across the unworked seam and on the bottom of the shoe, fasten, tying at all ends.
- Repeat for the second crochet baby shoe.
VIDEO TUTORIAL :