You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a simple crochet headband. This is a simple pattern suitable for crocheters of all skill levels.
MAKE CROCHET HEADBAND
This beautiful simple crochet headband with ribbing is a simple project that even novices can complete. A headband can be worn for a variety of events, and it also makes an excellent gift for loved ones.
This is a simple repeat of a single crochet stitch. So finishing this basic crochet headband won’t take long.
Crochet and knitting supplies include:
Lion Brand Yarn, Clover Crochet Hook, Interchangeable Knitting Needles, Clover Needle Set, Clover Lock Ring Markers, Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors, Knitting Blocking Mats, and this wonderful Handheld Steamer.
To make this basic crochet headband, you’ll need a 5.5 mm crochet hook, medium worsted weight yarn, a tapestry needle, and a wooden button. This tutorial is designed for adults.
Simple Crochet Headband Pattern
- Begin with chain 10 Plus chain 1 (as height).
- Single crochet in the second chain from the hook, single crochet across, chain 1, turn. [ten stitches]
- We will now only work in the back loop, single crochet in the same stitch, single crochet across the row, chain 1, turn. [ten stitches]
- Repeat the preceding row until the desired head circumference is reached, which in this case is 62 rows.
- Fold the band in half and slip stitch the ends together using only the back loop.
- Chain one, single crochet around the top evenly, slip stitch to the first single crochet in the round.
- We will now work just in the back loop, chain 1, turn your work, single crochet in the same stitch, single crochet in each stitch throughout the round, slip stitch to the first single crochet in the circle.
- Repeat the preceding round until the required width is reached, then add 15 rounds and fasten off.
- To make the rushed section, insert the needle in the middle of the first round after ribbing and weave the yarn up and under every round until you reach the last round, *insert yarn from back to front through the first point, wrap the yarn around the headband*, repeat * for 5 times more.
- Attach the button to the basic crochet headband.
Video Crochet Headband
Follow Knitchet.com on your favorite social media sites: Facebook , Pinterest , Youtube , Twitter and subscribe to the Newsletter so you don’t miss anything!