Are you looking for a quick and easy tutorial on making this crochet flower pattern. If Yes, then you’ve come to the right place. In making this pattern, it is very suitable for you, especially beginners because the process does not take long to complete.
MAKE A CROCHET FLOWER ROUND
In making this motif, maybe for those of you who are beginners it will look difficult if you follow the steps in making this motif you will finish it easily and quickly.
You can even knit some round floral motifs with several different color combinations to use as coasters to decorate your home to make it look minimalist.
The knitting kit is:
- Lion Brand Yarn,
- Clover Crochet Hook,
- Interchangeable Knitting Needles,
- Clover Needle Set,
- Clover Key Ring Markers,
- Stainless Steel Sewing Scissors,
- This amazing Blocking Mat for Knitting and Handheld Steamer.
To make this pattern, you will need a 2.5 mm crochet hook, and Dk weight yarn.
- Chain = Ch
- Single knit = sc
- Double knitting = Dc
- Slip stitch = sl st
- Stitch = st
Crochet Floral Pattern
- Slip the knot, ch3, slip stitch onto the first chain to make the ring.
- Ch3 (doesn’t count as first dc), 12dc into the ring, sl st to first dc in the loop. [12dc]
- Ch3 (counts as first dc), dc in same st, 2dc in next st around, joins sl st to first dc of the round. [24dc]
- Change color, ch3 (counts as first dc), dc in same st, dc in next st, *2dc in next st, dc in next st *, Repeat * around, join sl st to 1 dc round. [36dc]
- ch3 (counts as first dc), dc in same st, dc in next 2, *2dc in next st, dc in next 2*, Repeat * circumference, join sl st to first dc round . [48dc]
- ch3 (counts as first dc), dc in same st, dc in next 3, *2dc in next st, dc in next 3*, Repeat * circumference, join sl st to first dc round . [60dc]
- Change color to first color, ch3 (counts as first dc), dc in next st, ch8, skip next 2, *dc in next 2, ch8, skip next 2*, repeat * across, sl st to first round of dc.
- Now we’re going to work around the first dc, (insert hook, pull loop, *thread over hook, thread hook around dc*, repeat * a total of 8 times, **thread over hook, pull through 2 loops** ), repeat ** until you
- have 3 loops on your hook, repeat() around next dc until you have 5 loops on your hook, tie, pull all loops, 10sc in next ch-8 space, sl st to next dc, repeat in round, sl st to first dc in round.
- Fasten, tie at all ends.
VIDEO TUTORIAL :